HYDRANT PERFORMANCE TESTING EQUIPMENT >>>
H-TEST IN PRESTIGE
Hydrant capacity testing equipment series H-TEST Companies TECHPRES are devices based on many years of experience of the company BIATECH. TECHPRES equipment uses materials with even higher strength and durability. This series is addressed to companies and institutions which use the above mentioned equipment even more intensively.
H-TEST IN PRESTIGE is a high class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of internal hydrants DN25, DN33, DN52. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Tests of hydrants are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. The H-TEST measurement technique is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturis are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
H-TEST IN PRESTIGE was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Białystok University of Technology.
The H-TEST IN PRESTIGE set includes:
- Universal body 40 with handle and quick-release coupling,
- set of indoor hydrant test nozzles (4 pcs.),
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa,
- pressure gauge up to 1.0 MPa,
- adapters 25/52 2 pcs,
- reduction for hydrants DN33,
- flat-fold hose 25 with fittings,
- semi-rigid hose 25 with couplings
- flat mounted hose 52 with fittings,
- universal key for hydrants,
- storage and transport system - stacked red on wheels,
- socket 25GW, socket 25GZ
- Cockpit 52GW, Cockpit 52GZ
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the crystallised test nozzles,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate,
- authorisation certificate.