HYDRANT PERFORMANCE TESTING EQUIPMENT >>>
H-TEST OUT PLUS
Hydrant capacity testing equipment series H-TEST Companies TECHPRES are devices based on many years of experience of the company BIATECH. TECHPRES equipment uses materials with even higher strength and durability. This series is addressed to companies and institutions which use the above mentioned equipment even more intensively.
H-TEST OUT PLUS is a high-class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of hydrants external DN80, DN100, DN150. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Tests on hydrants are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. The H-TEST measurement technique is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturis are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
H-TEST OUT PLUS was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Białystok University of Technology.
The H-TEST OUT PLUS set comprises:
- Universal body 52 with handle and quick-release coupling,
- a set of kryzed test nozzles for external hydrants (4 pieces),
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa,
- pressure gauge up to 1.0 MPa,
- adapter 52/75
- flat mounted hose 75 fittings,
- Outlet guide vanes for external hydrants with swivel base,
- universal key for hydrants,
- covers caps 75,
- storage and transport system - small hand motif red,
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the crystallised test nozzles,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate,
- authorisation certificate.