URZĄDZENIA DO BADANIA WYDAJNOŚCI HYDRANTÓW >>>
Hydrant capacity testing equipment series H-TEST Companies TECHPRES are devices based on many years of experience of the company BIATECH. In TECHPRES devices we have used materials of even higher strength and durability. This series is addressed to companies and institutions, which use the above mentioned equipment even more intensively.
H-TEST PLUS is a high-class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of internal hydrants DN25, DN33, DN52 and external hydrants DN80, DN100, DN150. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Hydrant tests are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. The HYDRO-TEST measuring technique is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturis are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
H-TEST PLUS was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Białystok University of Technology.
The H-TEST PLUS set comprises:
- bodies 25 and 52 with handles and quick couplings,
- set of indoor and outdoor hydrant test nozzles (8 pieces),
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa
- pressure gauge up to 1.0 MPa,
- adapter 25/52,
- adapter 52/75,
- flat-fold hose 25 with fittings,
- flat mounted hose 52 with fittings,
- flat mounted hose 75 fittings,
- Outlet guide vanes for external hydrants with swivel base,
- universal key for hydrants,
- covers caps 75,
- storage and transport system - red stacked on wheels,
- socket 25GW, socket 25GZ,
- Cockpit 52GW, Cockpit 52GZ
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the crystallised test nozzles,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate,
- authorisation certificate.