Intelligent Pump Controller
ISP BIATECH VFA-20T
Works with all types of pumps and motors, regardless of manufacturer.
This intelligent, constant-pressure water supply system uses industry-leading SPWM - Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation - technology.
and high-performance controls the variable speed of the motor by varying the frequency. Together with advanced pressure sensing technology, it records changes in pipeline pressures in real time and adjusts the pump speed. It makes the discharge pressure constant,
and thus saves water and electricity.
It can be used to control water pressure in various facilities such as: residential areas, houses, schools, kindergartens, places of entertainment, industry, etc.
- Easy-to-use interface, no maintenance by professionals.
- Advanced professional pump drive control techniques.
- Stable and reliable performance, with comprehensive protection functions such as no water, output short circuit, overcurrent, low voltage, high voltage, locked rotor and other protection technologies.
- Compared to traditional controllers, the BIATECH ISP saves up to 60% in electricity.
- It is fully compliant with the safety and environmental standards of the European Union.
- ISP makes using water enjoyable and improves quality of life.
Power supply: 1*230V 50/60Hz or 3*400V 50/60Hz
Output: 1*230V 20-50/60Hz, 3*230V 20-50/60Hz, 3*400V 20-50/60Hz
Maximum power: 1.1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW, 4KW, 7.5KW
Maximum rated current: 3.2A, 4.3A, 5A, 9.3A, 17.4A
Dry-running protection for the pump: Yes
Pressure transmitter included: Yes (10 or 16 bar)
Power cable with plug: Yes (for 230V)
Cable to pump: Yes