FIRE ALARM SERVICE EQUIPMENT >>>
TESTIFIRE 1001 / 2000
TESTFIRE 1001 Complete Universal Smoke and Heat Tester
Application of the TESTFIRE 1001:
Universal point detector tester, with land, air and marine applications.
Detectors for which the device is intended:
- smoke detectors,
- heat detectors,
- multi-sensor detectors.
Characteristics of the TESTFIRE 1001:
- approved by many detector manufacturers,
- Smoke and heat are produced in a single test device and are applied separately or (for the first time) together, as required,
- stimuli combined in one test provide faster activation times for multisensor detectors - test times reduced by up to 66%,
- constant and controlled portions of the test stimulus prevent damage to the detectors,
- Instead of high-pressure aerosol cans, TESTIFIRE uses special interchangeable smoke capsules,
- more tests without changing consumables,
- By replacing high-pressure aerosol cans with capsules, the user gains: non-flammability of test agents, elimination of hazards associated with pressurised cans and reduction of transport and storage costs,
- A unique cleaning procedure ensures rapid detector reset without repeated alarms,
- safe and convenient as there are no power cables - battery powered (2 NiMH rechargeable batteries and quick charger).
Equipment included in TESTFIRE 1001:
- TESTFIRE Testhead 1000-001,
- smoke capsule TS3-001 (1 pc),
- baton with battery 770-001 (2 pcs.),
- quick charger 727-001 (1 pc.),
- documents and instructions.
TESTFIRE 1001 is compatible with:
- SOLO telescopic poles