Hose service equipment >>>
FIRE HOSE TESTER
Use of the Hose Tester:
The device is used to check for hose leaks.
Hoses for which the device is designed:
- hoses terminated with storz type couplings.
Hose tester characteristics:
- A pump installed inside the unit, powered by a 230 V electric motor, allows water to be forced into the test hoses and pressure tested,
- The pressure is set using a regulator and is indicated on a two-digit LED display,
- mobile device,
- up to four hoses can be tested (thanks to an additional manifold),
- folding frame for easy transport.
Equipment included in the hose tester:
- folding frame with enclosure,
- motor with pump,
- water connection terminated with a cap,
- warranty card,
- declaration of conformity,
- technical and operational documentation.
The hose tester can be retrofitted with the following components:
- manifold allowing 4 hoses to be tested (manifold)