Hydrant service equipment >>>
HYDRO-TEST IN LIGHT
HYDRO-TEST IN LIGHT is a high-class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of internal hydrants DN25, DN33, DN52. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Tests of hydrants are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. Measuring technique with the device HYDRO-TEST IN LIGHT is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturi are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
HYDRO-TEST IN LIGHT was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Bialystok University of Technology.
The HYDRO-TEST IN set consists of:
- Universal body 40 with quick-connect coupling,
- any indoor hydrant test nozzle (1 pc.),
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa,
- adapter 25/52,
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the crystallised test nozzle,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate
The HYDRO-TEST kit can be retrofitted with the following measuring devices:
If you need training in hydrant maintenance and inspection, we invite you to BIATECH TRAINING CENTRE