Hydrant service equipment
HYDRO-TEST OUT LIGHT
HYDRO-TEST OUT LIGHT is a high-class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of external hydrants DN80, DN100, DN150. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Tests of hydrants are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. Measuring technique with the device HYDRO-TEST OUT LIGHT is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturi are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
HYDRO-TEST OUT LIGHT was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Bialystok University of Technology.
The HYDRO-TEST OUT LIGHT set comprises:
- Universal body 52 with quick-release coupling,
- any opaque test nozzle for an external hydrant (1 pc.)
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa,
- adapter 52/75,
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the crystallised test nozzle,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate,
The HYDRO-TEST OUT kit can be retrofitted with the following measuring devices:
If you need training in hydrant maintenance and inspection, we invite you to BIATECH TRAINING CENTRE