Hydrant service equipment >>>
HYDRO-TEST is a high-class device used for servicing, checking efficiency and periodical inspections of internal hydrants DN25, DN33, DN52 and external hydrants DN80, DN100, DN150. Measurements made with the device comply with current standards and legal regulations. It cooperates with standard and glycerine filled manometers. Hydrant tests are carried out using calibrated equivalent and measuring nozzles. The HYDRO-TEST measuring technique is based on the venturi method, in which three types of venturis are used: orifices, nozzles and Venturi nozzles. This method is widely used in laboratory and industrial practice.
HYDRO-TEST was developed in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Bialystok University of Technology.
The HYDRO-TEST kit includes:
- Bodies 25 and 52 with quick-release couplings,
- set of indoor and outdoor hydrant test nozzles (8 pieces),
- pressure gauge up to 1.6 MPa,
- adapter 25/52,
- adapter 52/75,
- technical and operating documentation,
- declaration of conformity,
- calibration certificate for the test nozzles,
- pressure gauge calibration certificate.
- storage and transport system - stanley yellow on wheels
- Choice of hose 25/52/75
- socket 25GW, socket 25GZ
- Cockpit 52GW, Cockpit 52GZ
The HYDRO-TEST kit can be retrofitted with the following measuring devices:
If you need training in hydrant maintenance and inspection, we invite you to BIATECH TRAINING CENTRE