Fire extinguisher service equipment >>>
PNEUMATIC HANDLE UP-2
Pneumatic chuck UP-2
Use of the UP-2 pneumatic chuck:
Immobilisation of mobile pressure vessels for technical gases, fire extinguishers, etc. in order to:
- unscrewing and screwing in threaded valves,
- other maintenance activities.
Tanks for which the UP-2 pneumatic handle is designed:
- all cylinders with a diameter of 100-270 mm
Characteristics of the UP-2 pneumatic chuck:
- compressed-air powered actuator,
- opening and clamping of the jaws by means of a foot valve,
- three types of jaws ensure that different sizes of cylinders are properly gripped,
- the assembly of the jaws is carried out using pins with pins - replacing them with another size is simple and quick,
- removable and adjustable support depending on the height of the tanks,
- stationary device,
- has holes for mounting in the floor.
Equipment included in the UP-2 pneumatic chuck:
- UP-2 pneumatic chuck,
- interchangeable jaws for smaller and larger pressure vessels.